I can say that because I am one of them.
I make no apologies and I offer no excuses. Raising children takes an interesting toll on the brain. By the time son #4 arrived I really thought I might be losing my mind. It used to worry me. Now I giggle about it. Maybe that's a sign I'm already too far gone. So in case you thought you were the only one going crazy, I'm here to reassure you that your're not.
Which of these can you relate to? I openly admit I've done all eight. Anyone else as crazy as me?
8 Ways Being a Mom is a Lot Like Being Insane:
1. You make sound effects out of habit, even when your children aren't around.
2. You forget the names of those closest to you.
3. You laugh maniacally whenever you get to go shopping alone.
4. You hide to eat.
5. You impulsively bounce your hip when you hear another baby cry.
6. You make food talk.
7. You forget that barf truly is a legitimate reason to change your shirt.
8. You develop intense personal space issues.
(Anyone brave enough to add to the list? Share in the blog comments below and let's enjoy our insanity together.)
Want a fresh new ladies' Bible study, written just for busy moms in need of grace? Check out "The Gospel-Centered Mom," Available on Etsy and Amazon!